Brand / Product Tracking
If you’re serious about tracking the health of your brand, its products and its services, it’s difficult to ignore the huge opportunity provided by the world’s largest focus group – the global online community. Unlike other forms of quantitative/qualitative consumer research, the power and integrity of social media tracking lie in the fact that it’s unscripted, unmoderated, delivered in near-real time and there are no issues about the quality or size of the recruitment sample.
In short, we believe that an ongoing social media tracking programme – in one market or across multiple geographies – helps our clients develop stronger brands, and thereby achieve superior marketing results. Our category-specialist analysis will tell you:
- what’s the volume of online ‘buzz’ in your category, and what’s your brand’s share of voice
- what are people talking about, what are the key conversations and why are these conversations happening
- what are the key drivers of positive sentiment for your brand that you can leverage
- and what are the key drivers of negative sentiment that you need to address
- how your brand is performing relative to competitors in the category in terms of positive/negative sentiment
- where did these conversations happen, and what are the key platforms for conversations relevant to your brand and your category
- who’s doing the talking and what is their influence
- who are the key influencers driving most of the debate
- what is the impact of these insights on your business...
To see a sample report email us